Monday, February 4, 2013

My Toddlers First Camera

Having a large family that live mostly three thousand miles away has meant that we take more pictures and capture more video than I would have thought possible.Mega-zoom and entry-level FinePix cameras round out Fujifilm's new 2013 CP+ unveils. It's a blessing in disguise, both cumbersome in storage and wonderful in experience, as we have such a large record of my son's babyhood.

As he grew he began to develop a fascination with the devices we used, so a few months ago we got him his own camera. We've been excitedly watching ever since to see what develops.First, the choice of the camera. There are several pre-school cameras on the market and I was driving myself crazy with needs vs. specifications. I did what any self respecting frazzled mom would do. I went to Target and bought the one that they stock!

Thus we ended up with the VTech – Kidizoom Digital Camera. For a-kinda-sorta impulse purchase, it has been pretty impressive. It came with batteries that last long enough for your child to turn it on, take a few pictures, and freak out when the batteries die.The dollar store batteries lasted three weeks with my son clicking fairly consistently on a daily basis. This camera doesn't suck up too much juice when in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers